* Randolph Lodge of Elks # 2130
* Billerica Lodge of Elks # 2071
* Section 8 Band - Braintree/Randolph
* American Relic Band - Billerica
* Boston Police Patrolman's Association/Emergency Medical Services Division
* Braintree Printing Inc.
* Inkslinger Tattoo Shop - Billerica
* Hannon's Auto Service - Billerica
* Steven Cullinane - Billerica
* Billerica Police Union
* Newton Lodge of Elks # 1327
* Konditor Meister - Braintree
* New England Appliance and More - Braintree
* The Paper Store
* South Shore Lighting and Entertainment - Braintree
* Get in Shape for Women - Billerica
* Braintree Cooperative Bank
* FGS Printing - Braintree
* Evans Machine Company - Brockton
* Factory Collision & Restoration - Weymouth
* Rich and Arlene Reid
* Jim Huang
* Billerica Country Club
* Frederick Ciampa CPA - Billerica
* Randolph Lodge of Elks # 2130 PER Association
* Daniel Vitale, Jr. - Billerica
* Lauren Demoy - Billerica
* Candlewood Suite Hotel - Braintree
* Weymouth/Braintree Lodge of Elks # 2232
* Billerica Lodge of Elks # 2071 PER Association
* Mass Circle District PER Association
* R & D Custom Exhaust - Billerica
* Braintree Square Shell
* Sullivan Tire - Billerica
* O'Connor's Hardware - Billerica
* Mad Mikes Graphics - Billerica
* Dr. Perry of Milton Chiropractic
* Randolph Lodge of Elks # 2130
* Hyatt Place - Braintree
* Woburn Lodge of Elks # 908
* Daniel Vitale Sr. Electric
* Mazmanian Rug - Billerica
* Augusta Sub - Billerica
* Dave Swift - Billerica
* VA Boston Healthcare
* 129 Liquor Store - Billerica
* Boston Red Sox
* Nana 7 - Billerica
* Danny's Cleaners - Braintree
* F1 Boston - Braintree
* Trucks of Quincy
* Tony's Motorcycle Center - Quincy
* BJs in Quincy
* Roche Bros.
* Kelly Financial Services - Braintree
* Home Depot - Billerica
Baseball Caps - $15.00 each.
Cozies - $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00.
The 2014 event was a success in both locations. Because of the sponsor, the participants, and the volunteers that helped, we were able to raise $10,001.16 to help the veterans of Massachusetts.
There are two different runs going out of two different Elks Lodges. You do not have to be an Elk to participate. All motorcycles are welcome.
- Randolph Run on Sunday, August 23
- Billerica Run on Saturday, September 19 Registration for both is 10:30 - 12 noon. Kickstands up at noon.
- Randolph Run will begin and end at the Randolph Elks and travel through the South Shore on August 23.
- Billerica Run will begin and end at the Billerica Elks and travel through the North Shore on September 19.
Registration - $20 rider / $10 passenger - First 100 to register at each run will receive a t-shirt and entrance to the cookout. Live music at Billerica - America Relic Band Live music at Randolph - Section 8 Band
Active military with proper identification participate for FREE/passenger $10.
Not a rider but want to come by and support our veterans, eat, listen to great music and try to win raffle prizes, it's only $10 per person.
We currently have central meeting locations to ride to the events. They are:
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks. Meet at the Beverly/ Salem Elks Lodge, 39 Bow Street, Beverly MA. Any questions, call Steve Mulvihill at 867-810-0093.
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks. Meet at the Ludlow Elks Lodge, 69 Chapin Street, Ludlow MA. We will leave the lodge at 8:30 with sign ups from 7:30 to 8:30. It is a 2 hour ride plus 1/2 hour for a stop along the way which would put us in Billerica by 11. Any questions, call Larry Smith at 413-537-9562.
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Randolph Elks. Meet at the Orleans/Eastham Elks, 10 McKoy Road, Eastham, MA at 8am making stops at the Hyannis Elks and then the Plymouth Elks before heading to the Randolph Elks. Any questions, call Kurtis Clark at 508-237-3989.
If there is a place that would like to be a central meeting location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org