We currently have central meeting locations to ride to the events. They are:
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks. Meet at the Beverly/ Salem Elks Lodge, 39 Bow Street, Beverly MA. Any questions, call Steve Mulvihill at 867-810-0093.
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks. Meet at the Ludlow Elks Lodge, 69 Chapin Street, Ludlow MA. We will leave the lodge at 8:30 with sign ups from 7:30 to 8:30. It is a 2 hour ride plus 1/2 hour for a stop along the way which would put us in Billerica by 11. Any questions, call Larry Smith at 413-537-9562.
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Quincy Elks. Meet at the Orleans/Eastham Elks, 10 McKoy Road, Eastham, MA at 8am making stops at the Hyannis Elks and then the Plymouth Elks before heading to the Quincy Elks. Any questions, call Kurtis Clark at 508-237-3989.
If there is a place that would like to be a central meeting location, please send an email to email@example.com
* Quincy Elks Lodge # 943
* Billerica Elks Lodge # 2071
* Section 8 Band
* Home Depot - Willard St. - Quincy
* Braintree Printing Inc.
* Boston Police Patrolman's Association/Emergency Medical Services Division
* Inkslinger Tattoo Shop - Billerica
* QAT Auto Repair - Quincy
* Archery Center - Hingham
* Feeney Brothers Excavation - Dorchester
* M & S Repair and Auto Repair - Dorchester
* Senza Sole' Spray Tanning - Weymouth
* Tirrell Room - Quincy
* HD Cycles - Braintree
* Hutch - Billerica
* Get In Shape For Women - Billerica
* Dr. Scott I. Goldberg, DMD
* Twin Metals - Billerica
* Konditor Meister - Braintree
* Dave & Buster's - Braintree
* New England Appliance and More - Braintree
* Candlewood Suite Hotel - Braintree
* Northeast Health & Fitness - Quincy
* Hands on Health - Quincy
* Tony's Motorcycle Center - Quincy
* Citizens Bank - Newport Ave - Quincy
* Firestone Complete Auto Care - School St - Quincy
* Fasano Catering - Braintree
* Boston Firefighters Credit Union - Dorchester
* Copeland Liquor Store - Quincy
* Billerica Police Union
* Attleboro Elks Lodge # 1014
* Mix 104.1 Radio - Boston
* South Shore Lighting and Entertainment - Braintree
* Hyatt Place - Braintree
* Hannon Auto - Billerica
* Welfab, Inc. - Billerica
* Hair Illusion - Billerica
* The Siding Guy - Billerica
* Jimmy Huang
* Flynn Travel - Billerica
* Sullivan Funeral Home - Burlington
* Billerica Country Club
* Donut King - Quincy
* Stop & Shop - Quincy
* Chateau Restaurant - Braintree
* Psychic Sue - Quincy
* Altitude Trampoline Park - Billerica
* Garrison's Restaurant - Billerica
* Fowler House - Quincy
* Coffee Break Cafe' - Quincy
* Villa Rosa Restaurant - Quincy
* Alfredo's Restaurant - Quincy
* Danny's Cleaners - Braintree
* Braintree Shell
* Alpha Pizza - Braintree
* Staples - Grossman Dr. - Braintree
* AMC Theaters - Braintree
* Glass America - Billerica
* F1 Boston - Braintree
* Legal Seafood - Braintree
* Independent Laundry - Quincy
* Scott's Barber Shop - Billerica
* 99 Restaurant - Middlesex Turnpike - Billerica
* 99 Restaurant - Boston Road - Billerica
* Rick's Café - Billerica
* Augusta Subs - Billerica
* North Attleboro Elks #1011
* Kristen's Restaurant - Braintree
* Glow Skin Care - Braintree
* Arlene Reid - Billerica
Last year's event was a success in both locations. Because of the sponsor, the participants, and the volunteers that helped, we were able to raise almost $5,000.00 to help the veterans of Massachusetts.
There are two different runs going out of two different Elks Lodges. You do not have to be an Elk to participate. All motorcycles are welcome.
- Quincy Run on September 6
- Billerica Run on September 27
- Quincy Run will begin and end at the Quincy Elks and travel through the South Shore on September 6.
- Billerica Run will begin and end at the Billerica Elks and travel through the North Shore on September 27.
Registration - $20 rider / $10 passenger - First 100 to register at each run will receive a t-shirt and entrance to the cookout. Live music at Billerica - Quincy - Section 8 Band
Active military with proper identification participate for FREE/passenger $10.
Not a rider but want to come by and support our veterans, eat, listen to great music and try to win raffle prizes, it's only $10 per person.
Cozies - $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00.
Baseball Caps - $15.00 each.