Baseball Caps - $15.00 each.
Cozies - $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00.
The 2015 events in Billerica and Randolph were a success. Because of the sponsors, the participants, and the volunteers that helped, we were able to raise $8,429.08 to help the veterans of Massachusetts.
There are two different runs going out of two different Elks Lodges. You do not have to be an Elk to participate. All motorcycles are welcome.
- Billerica Run on Sunday, September 25
- Norwood Run on Saturday, October 8 Registration for both is 10:30 - 12 noon. Kickstands up at noon.
- Norwood Run will begin and end at the Norwood Elks and travel through the South Shore on October 8.
- Billerica Run will begin and end at the Billerica Elks and travel through the North Shore on September 25.
Registration - $20 rider / $10 passenger - First 100 to register at each run will receive a t-shirt and entrance to the cookout. Live music at Billerica - American Relic Band Live music at Norwood - Section 8 Band
Active military with proper identification participate for FREE/passenger $10.
Not a rider but want to come by and support our veterans, eat, listen to great music and try to win raffle prizes, it's only $10 per person.
We currently have central meeting locations to ride to the events. They are:
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks. Meet at the Beverly/ Salem Elks Lodge, 39 Bow Street, Beverly MA. Any questions, call Steve Mulvihill at 867-810-0093.
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks.
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Norwood Elks.
If there is a place that would like to be a central meeting location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The number in parenthesis ( ) indicates number of years as a sponsor
* (4) Billerica Elks Lodge # 2071
* (2) American Relic Band - Billerica
* (1) Norwood Elks Lodge # 1124
* (4) Section 8 Band - Braintree/Norwood
* (3) WROR Radio - 105.7fm
* (2) Lauren Demoy - Billerica
* (2) Dan Robichaud - Dan, Dan, the Mortgage Man - Billerica