The 2016 events in Billerica and Norwood were a success. Because of the sponsors, the participants, and the volunteers that helped, we were able to raise $11,012.18 to help the veterans of Massachusetts.
There are two different runs going out of two different Elks Lodges. You do not have to be an Elk to participate. All motorcycles are welcome.
After you have received your confirmation of payment, print your receipt and complete the pre-registration form. Bring both on the day of the run. If your receipt is not presented, you will be required to make the payment on the day of the run.
- Billerica Run on Sunday, August 27, 2017
- Franklin Run on Saturday, October 7, 2017 Registration for both is 10:30 - 12 noon. Kickstands up at noon.
- Franklin Run will begin and end at the Franklin Elks and travel through the South Shore on October 7.
The Franklin Run will be fully escorted by the Norfolk County Sherriff's Department
- Billerica Run will begin and end at the Billerica Elks and travel through the North Shore on August 27.
Registration - $20 rider / $10 passenger - First 100 to register at each run will receive a t-shirt and entrance to the cookout. Live music at Billerica - American Relic Band Live music at Franklin - Section 8 Band
Active military with proper identification participate for FREE/passenger $10.
Not a rider but want to come by and support our veterans, eat, listen to great music and try to win raffle prizes, it's only $10 per person.
Cozies - $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00.
We are working to confirm the escort. They escorted the previous years.
The Billerica Run will be fully escorted by the Middlesex Sherriff's Department
Baseball Caps - $15.00 each.
We currently have central meeting locations to ride to the events. They are:
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks. Meet at the Beverly/ Salem Elks Lodge, 39 Bow Street, Beverly MA. .
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks.
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Franklin Elks.
If there is a place that would like to be a central meeting location, please send an email to email@example.com
The number in parenthesis ( ) indicates number of years as a sponsor
* (5) Billerica Lodge of Elks # 2071
* (3) American Relic Band - Billerica
* (1) Franklin Lodge of Elks # 2136
* (5) Section 8 Band - Braintree/Franklin
* (3) Norfolk County Sherriff Department
* (4) WROR Radio - 105.7fm
* (2) Bubba Burgers
* (1) Mansfield Holiday Inn
* (4) Weymouth/Braintree Lodge of Elks # 2232
* (3) Lauren Demoy - Billerica
* (2) Northern Bank - Burlington
* (1) Frederick A Ciampa, CFA, P.C. - Billerica