Baseball Caps - $15.00 each.
Cozies - $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00.
The 2015 events in Billerica and Randolph were a success. Because of the sponsors, the participants, and the volunteers that helped, we were able to raise $8,429.08 to help the veterans of Massachusetts.
There are two different runs going out of two different Elks Lodges. You do not have to be an Elk to participate. All motorcycles are welcome.
After you have received your confirmation of payment, print your receipt and complete the pre-registration form. Bring both on the day of the run. If your receipt is not presented, you will be required to make the payment on the day of the run.
- Billerica Run on Sunday, September 25
- Norwood Run on Saturday, October 8 Registration for both is 10:30 - 12 noon. Kickstands up at noon.
- Norwood Run will begin and end at the Norwood Elks and travel through the South Shore on October 8.
- Billerica Run will begin and end at the Billerica Elks and travel through the North Shore on September 25.
Registration - $20 rider / $10 passenger - First 100 to register at each run will receive a t-shirt and entrance to the cookout. Live music at Billerica - American Relic Band Live music at Norwood - Section 8 Band
Active military with proper identification participate for FREE/passenger $10.
Not a rider but want to come by and support our veterans, eat, listen to great music and try to win raffle prizes, it's only $10 per person.
The number in parenthesis ( ) indicates number of years as a sponsor
* (4) Billerica Elks Lodge # 2071
* (2) American Relic Band - Billerica
* (1) Norwood Elks Lodge # 1124
* (4) Section 8 Band - Braintree/Norwood
* (3) WROR Radio - 105.7fm
* (1) Clay Family Dealerships - Norwood
* (1) Bubba Burgers
* (1) Ferreira Towing - Chelmsford
* (1) McCabe Masonry - Norwood
* (7) Quincy Auto Tech - Quincy
* (5) Konditor Meister - Braintree
* (4) New England Appliance and More - Braintree
* (2) Massage Envy - Billerica
* (2) John and Deb Carver - Billerica
* (2) Mr. Jack's - Billerica
* (1) Cape Cod Irish Village - Yarmouth
* (4) Jim Huang
* (4) Candlewood Suite Hotel - Braintree
* (4) Hyatt Place - Braintree
* (4) Billerica Country Club
* (4) Scott Goldberg, D.M.D.
* (4) Karrie Stang's "Gotta Dance" - Billerica
* (4) Billerica Country Club
* (4) The Siding Guy - Billerica
* (3) O'Connor's Hardware - Billerica
* (3) Sullivan Tire - Billerica
* (3) Get in Shape for Women - Billerica
* (2) Legal Seafood Restaurant
* (2) Woburn Lodge of Elks # 908
* (2) Billy & Brighid Crowe
* (2) Lauren Demoy - Billerica
* (2) Dan Robichaud - Dan, Dan, the Mortgage Man - Billerica
* (1) Rt. 123 Village Auto Sales - Attleboro
* (1) Medford/Malden Lodge of Elks # 915
* (1) Wareham/New Bedford Lodge of Elks #73
* (1) State President Harry See and Rhonda See
* (1) The Ink Club Tattoo Studio
* (1) Hair Illusion - Billerica
* (1) Pialisa Manent & Patti Robichaud
* (1) Boston Lodge of Elks # 10
* (1) Burlington Police Patrolman's Association
* (1) Ma State Assn. of Emblem Clubs-Marie Harvey President
* (1) Peabody/Lynn Lodge of Elks #1409
* (1) Franklin Lodge of Elks #2136
* (1) Beverly/Salem Lodge of Elks #1309
* (3) Home Sweet Home - Billerica
* (3) The Hungry Tiger - Billerica
* (3) Rick's Café - Billerica
* (3) Belly Buster Restaurant - Billerica
* (3) Rich and Arlene Reid
* (1) Christine Kennedy
* (1) Scott's Barber Shop - Billerica
* (1) I-Tunes Gift Cards - Billerica
* (1) Spa Finder Gift Card - Billerica
* (1) Dunkin Donuts - Billerica
* (1) Billerica VFW
We currently have central meeting locations to ride to the events. They are:
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks. Meet at the Beverly/ Salem Elks Lodge, 39 Bow Street, Beverly MA. Any questions, call Steve Mulvihill at 867-810-0093.
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks.
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Norwood Elks.
If there is a place that would like to be a central meeting location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org