The number in parenthesis ( ) indicates number of years as a sponsor
* (5) State President Jim Huang
* (5) Billerica Lodge of Elks # 2071
* (3) American Relic Band - Billerica
* (3) Middlesex Sherriff Department
* (1) Franklin Lodge of Elks # 2136
* (8) Boston Police Patrolman's Association/Emergency Medical Services Division
* (5) Section 8 Band - Braintree/Franklin
* (4) Norfolk County Sherriff Department
* (4) WROR Radio - 105.7fm
* (2) Bubba Burgers
* (2) Ferreira Towing - Chelmsford
* (1) Merrick Pet Care - Amarillo, TX
* (8) Quincy Auto Tech - Quincy
* (6) Konditor Meister - Braintree
* (4) Get in Shape for Women - Billerica
* (4) Rich & Arlene Reid - Billerica
* (3) Mr. Jack's - Billerica
* (3) Billy & Brighid Crowe
* (3) Welfab Inc. - Billerica
* (3) John & Deb Carver - Billerica
* (2) Boston Lodge of Elks # 10
* (2) Cape Cod Irish Village - Yarmouth
* (2) Gardner Graphic - Billerica
* (1) Mansfield Holiday Inn
* (1) Lincoln Liquors - Billerica
* (1) Franklin Elks Bingo
* (1) Ruggiero Family Memorial Home - East Boston
* (1) Middleboro Elks Riders # 1274
* (1) Cape Air
* (1) Vendetti Motors - Franklin
* (5) Scott Goldberg, D.M.D. - Billerica
* (5) The Siding Guy - Billerica
* (5) Karrie Stang's "Gotta Dance" - Billerica
* (4) Weymouth/Braintree Lodge of Elks # 2232
* (4) Sullivan Tire - Billerica
* (4) Sullivan Funeral Home - Burlington
* (4) O'Connor's Hardware - Billerica
* (3) Lauren Demoy - Billerica
* (3) Woburn/Stoneham Lodge of Elks # 908
* (3) Billerica Lodge of Elks # 2071 PER Association
* (3) Lawrence Lodge of Elks #65
* (2) Pialisa Manent
* (2) Patti Robichaud
* (2) Beverly/Salem Lodge of Elks # 1309
* (2) Medford/Malden Lodge of Elks # 915
* (2) Northern Bank - Burlington
* (2) Hair Illusion - Billerica
* (2) Peabody/Lynn Lodge of Elks #1409
* (2) Will & Sue Singler
* (2) Burlington Police Patrolman's Association
* (2) Billerica Emblem Club #410
* (2) Rick Restivo
* (1) Frederick A Ciampa, CPA, P.C. - Billerica
* (1) Heroes on the Water - Boston Chapter
* (1) Marshfield Lodge of Elks # 2494
* (1) Tony & Maureen Piccolo
* (1) Saugus/Everett Lodge of Elks # 642
* (1) Medford/Malden Riders # 915
* (1) Taunton Elks Riders # 150
* (1) Steve & Beverley Santosuosso
* (1) Clinton Lodge of Elks # 1306
* (1) Mark Ellis
* (1) Planet Fitness - Gardner
* (1) Sherwin Williams
* (1) Pyara Spa and Salon - Burlington
* (1) Gardner Lodge of Elks # 1426
* (1) Joe Amore & Bonnie Girard
* (1) Anthony & Debbie DiGirolamo
* (1) Bassett Glass, Inc. - Billerica
* (1) C.M. Turner Plumbing & Heating - Billerica
* (1) Bowman/Teele - Orleans/Eastham Lodge of Elks # 2572
* (1) Framingham Lodge of Elks # 1264
* (1) Bob & Karen Wambach
* (1) Accurate Heat and Air - Franklin
* (1) Kimberlee Shanahan - Franklin
* (1) Shanna Henderson - Franklin
* (1) Santos Auto Body - Millis
* (1) East Central District PER Association
* (1) Tewksbury/Wilmington Lodge of Elks # 2070
* (1) Colonial Tire Service Center - Franklin
* (1) AAA - Franklin
* (1) Koopman Lumber - Whitinsville
* (6) F1 Boston - Braintree
* (4) Home Sweet Home - Billerica
* (4) The Hungry Tiger - Billerica
* (4) Rick's Café - Billerica
* (4) Belly Buster Restaurant - Billerica
* (3) Dave Swift
* (2) Norwood Lodge of Elks # 1124
* (1) Stop & Shop - Franklin
* (1) The Bancroft - Burlington
* (1) 3-D Lighting - Franklin
* (1) Donald Barnard Sr.
The 2016 events in Billerica and Norwood were a success. Because of the sponsors, the participants, and the volunteers that helped, we were able to raise $11,012.18 to help the veterans of Massachusetts.
There are two different runs going out of two different Elks Lodges. You do not have to be an Elk to participate. All motorcycles are welcome.
After you have received your confirmation of payment, print your receipt and complete the pre-registration form. Bring both on the day of the run. If your receipt is not presented, you will be required to make the payment on the day of the run.
- Billerica Run on Sunday, August 27, 2017
- Franklin Run on Saturday, October 7, 2017 Registration for both is 10:30 - 12 noon. Kickstands up at noon.
- Franklin Run will begin and end at the Franklin Elks and travel through the South Shore on October 7.
The Franklin Run will be fully escorted by the Norfolk County Sherriff's Department
- Billerica Run will begin and end at the Billerica Elks and travel through the North Shore on August 27.
The Billerica Run will be fully escorted by the Middlesex County Sherriff's Department
Registration - $20 rider / $10 passenger - First 100 to register at each run will receive a t-shirt and entrance to the cookout. Live music at Billerica - American Relic Band Live music at Franklin - Section 8 Band
Active military with proper identification participate for FREE/passenger $10.
Not a rider but want to come by and support our veterans, eat, listen to great music and try to win raffle prizes, it's only $10 per person.
We currently have central meeting locations to ride to the events. They are:
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks. Meet at the Beverly/ Salem Elks Lodge, 39 Bow Street, Beverly MA. .
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Billerica Elks.
* There is a central meeting location to meet and ride safely in numbers to the Franklin Elks.
If there is a place that would like to be a central meeting location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Baseball Caps - $15.00 each or two for $25.00.
Koozies - $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00
Flag Baseball Caps - $18.00 each or two for $30.00..